Friday, August 10, 2007

I doff my Hat

I love surfing online so much.I read forums, blogs, websites and other online journals. While i may not consider contributing to online communities, i stll visit to learn one or two things.
Recently, i have noticed that my scope of knowledge has increased especially in terms of financial intelligence. I also discover that reading some couple of blogs have helped me reach this goal and i intentionally dedicate this post to those blogs:

Deolu Akinyemi: Its the no.1 on my list. While i have never met deolu before, his impact has been felt in nearly every part of Nigeria. From his days at procter and gamble, to his starting "Generis Solutions", he has been outstanding in nearly every business respect. One idea i learnt from his many blog postings is the need to make as much Nigerians financially independent.

Funmi Iyanda: I am sure she does not need any introduction. "New dawn with Funmi" speaks for her. Not many people know until recently that the TV diva actually owns an online blog. her recent posting on an encounter with the police sure reveals the decay in our society.

NaijaCutie: She is truly the type of cutie i crave for.... Very business oriented, articulate, intelligent and consistent. I have on many occasion speak with this lady who hails from the eastern part of Nigeria but currently studies in one of the Uk universities. I guess she is a typical personality a young person should crave. For some crazy moments, i have a belief that she will take the whole Uk by storm.

Gbenga Sesan: He actually was one of the best young people nigeria ever had. He was the first IT youth ambassador in Nigeria, and he currently is a social enterpreneur . A friend of mine has once called me before to ask me if Gbenga knew me personally, and i asked why she asked. "He mentioned your name in an interview!" she said. I am not sure what Gbenga Sesan said about me, but being referenced is really thrilling.

Seun Osewa: i cannot but mention this IT freak who is the Lord and King of Nairaland.If you are an internet addict and you've never heard or visited Nairaland, then you must be surfing the countryside. Nairaland is a people packed website where over 100,000 Nigerians gather to discuss various issues. Seun is truly a great admin as its obvious from the sanity on the forum.

LondonChik: I love this diva. I love her every post, i crave to read every time. She's got stuffs, she's got something you really want to read. She is funny, ambitous, talented, brave.....and nice.
Londonchik simply brings out the other side of relationship that the geeky in me does not see. She is now an enterpreneur and that alone is a plus.

Chxta: I don't know why, but chxta can post and post and post. A die hard fan of Juventus, he blogs from the shores of the UK for now. He blogs on various issues that affects the normal human life. from politics to sports to educations, he romances with the blogworld by commanding a large audience.

There are many more of them.....For those up here, they've been of tremendous educational help, i doff my hat...and i'll keep doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home