Tuesday, July 03, 2007

And i went Hungry...

The last two weeks has been very exciting for me. From managing seminars to being a guest speaker, I have been able to meet new exciting people. While some people have been grateful at the streams of financial empowerment, some others have been unappreciative of the service delivered.
I have made mistakes, and learnt a lot of lessons and gained more experience. I seem to be more experienced than I was two weeks ago. For once again, I have discovered that you always need to dare yourself to be able to move to another level.
As I write this, my fingers are dancing on my laptop keyboard in Room 102 at premier Hotel in Ibadan. Over the past couple of days, I have been forced to sleep in hotels due to my schedules and itineraries that I am already getting sick of it all. From the bad customer services I get, to the low quality of the hotels, I notice that the reputable ones are not left out. As I won’t like to mention names, I guess Gbenga Sesan’s experience was detailed enough.

Its 8.am in the morning, and I feel so extra hungry. I have had to go hungry overnight when the hotel restaurant could not provide beef with my order( dawwggggg…….i throw up at the sight of fish and chicken). I am just going to grab the intercom immediately after this piece and order for a big plate of breakfast(I need something heavy).

I was unhappy that I missed Deolu’s presentation in Ibadan on the 30th of June. to be at a Christian gathering themed “Becoming a successful Enterpreneur”. I guess some other time will come my way on that.

The erratic internet service that Multilinks dial-up offers me has stopped me from trading with my live account. I have been doing demo trading of new strategies and reading so many online articles relating to forex and small business start-up.

Naijacuteeis sweeping me off my feet with an array of business articles she places. I have no doubt in me that she is going to be a business whiz kid on the block soon.

For now, I am just going to stop right here and order my mouth-watering breakfast……….i wish I could get some pounded yam….lol

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:39 AM , Blogger Demi said...

I guess you're still in Naija then? Do you plan to stay put?

Wow! So you are a speaker? That takes a lot of courage. How's your seminars been so far?

I'm glad you're doing great things. keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home