Thursday, July 19, 2007

Busy, Busy Busy....

I finished up with a One-on-One training two days ago in Ibadan, and i immediately rushed down to Osogbo. I had earlier planned a meeting up with my siblings for a family night dinner that excludes my Mum and my Dad. Typical of me, i was 20 minutes late and my younger sister could not but accuse me of it. I apologised and got on with my meal. I guess i was quite hungry as i seem to masticate every single piece of rice in my plate.
Emails and Phone calls were coming in flocks, even while at the family dinner. I literarily switched off my Cellphone to accomodate time.

Now that i am done with resting for a whole day, i got myself back to work. I have been experimenting with a trading system that automates trade for the past two months, and i seem to be nearing positivity in result. Quite every client has been on my neck on when the system will be out, and i have kept on assuring them that it will reach its implementation stage in another 1 week.I guess i care so much about my reputation that i'd prefer to be sure of what i am going to sell than having to apologise later on for bad customer services.

Its rather unfortunate that my Multilinks box does not work in Osogbo. I am therefore forced to use the cybercafe's connection. The cafe near me is quite worse, as most people that plow this venue with their laptops are "Yahoo Yahoo Boyz". Can you imagine one of them peeping into my laptop screen this morning, and i had to tell him off when i noticed that he was getting out of hand. I guess he was surprised that i only come to the cafe alone, never speak to anyone, and i seem to be spending so many hours browsing. Probably, he wonder what i spend so much time doing....
His inquisitiveness actually caused him more embarrassment anyway. That serves him right...

There has been quite a lot of arguments among my peers on the ethics of cherrypopping. While this is not in relation to what this blog is all about, i guess i have a right to exposing the human part of me. I personally believe that we all have different levels of ethics. While i consider a lot of things unethical, couple of my mates see nothing wrong in them.
To extinguish all arguments earlier last night, i have had to agree with my friends that there was nothing wrong with guys popping as much cherries as they want, so far they did not do it forcefully, but instead only if the opposite sex is willing.
Personally, i still believe strongly that it is unethical, as i regard it as taking advantage of the weak spot of the female nature to satisfy one's sexual gain. Newayz, irrespective of ethics or no ethics, i have concluded that my mates can go on to pop cherries, and i will continue to make more money, and at thesame time affect people's life positively. i guess the reality always comes out in the end.

1 Comments:

At 4:20 AM , Blogger Awoof said...

Hey G,
I see you do have quite a bundle up your sleeves!I think you are right in not letting greed/demand take over your quest for perfection. Your patience in perfecting your product will go a long way in the long run in retaining your customers. I wish you luck with the project and feel free to holler at me anytume you need help. As for your "cherrypopping" article, "No comment".

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home