Saturday, July 14, 2007

So Far so Good...

The week has been pretty busy for me. First of all, my sore throat is already gone. After days of digesting Septrin tablets and consistently licking throat lozenges, it finally relieved me yesterday. I became a year older this week. I don't really feel different about it, as i went about my daily job without mincing feelings. Couple of people did ring me up to wish me a happy birthday. Its quite surprising that these set of people do remember that there is still one Gbenga that exist. I thank you all sha....

From the Ibadan Forex Seminar mid week, to the on-going one in Lagos this weekend. I am in my hotel room at Ostra Halls and Hotels as i type this out. I have not had a good sleep in three days and i am beginning to review my life, if i had set out on the right path... My dream has always been to empower Nigerians towards sustainable living, and i seem to be achieving this through Forex. Even tho its been very daunting, i still have a urge and feeling to press on. Gbenga Sesan's post on ICT and Youths Enterpreneurship did geared me towards pressing on, as trading forex, although risky is a online way of making money.

I am enjoying the metatrader platforms on interbankFX, Northfinance and FXDD. WHile the brokers are quite different, there trading platforms are quite similar as they use the metaquotes software for their clients. I am also testing a new trading strategy that i found out from a more experienced mentor that guarantees a 8 win out of 10. I pray and hope that it will work out well, and i'll make this available for virtually everyone.

My eyes are closing up now........Am off to bed.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home