Monday, April 02, 2007

Further more.......

I had a call from Johnson this morning, telling me about the so many calls’ he’s been receiving in regards to the article I wrote on this blog.
I must say that the information contained in my last post is enough information to make an informed decision.
Like I said earlier on, I will be visiting Treasure line Interlink tomorrow again to meet with the MD, and I promise to touch Wealth solutions for more information, especially for the sake of those living overseas.
Meanwhile, for those of you who’ve never been to Deolu Akinyemi’s blog, I suggest you do so for more analytic approach to High Yield Investment Programs (HYIP).

While these enquiries are going on, I once spoke to a bank worker at First Bank, and I am looking into possibilities of young people getting start up unsecured loans with little interest and hassle. I was introduced to U-First, but I since haven’t had much information on it. I promise bringing that to you as soon as I get more information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home